- Taking ownership of developing programs using Java
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve application issues
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective step
- Updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves
- Overall 2-3 years of experience in development using Core JAVA.
- Hands on experience on JAVA/J2EE, JDBC.
- Experience in executing 1 small to medium project in Java technology
- Solid OOPS concept.
- Good learner and excellent problem solving skills
- Good knowledge on Database concepts
- Experience in developing in Stored procedures is added advantage
- Good Communication & Documentation skills
- Product development experience preferred
- Preferred to have experience in jsf,html5.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org