- Conceptualized and architected the Jamoon platform and convinced CXOs of top tier Capital Market firms to implement the platform
- As CEO for 9 years, he has scaled Jamoon to profitability and a 20-member team
- Over 12+ years in US with CSC and few startups in Silicon Valley, and has in-depth experience in building and implementing Enterprise-class business intelligence and ERP software for Financial Services, Supply Chain and Manufacturing.
- BE Computer Science from Mumbai University
- 23+ years of focused experience in successfully setting up and leading delivery, product engineering, professional services & operations teams of varied talent across geographies to deliver competent products and solutions of large footprint with customer acceptance.
- Have worked across domains like Retail, Media Entertainment & Sports, healthcare, P&M, capital markets, fintech, etc.
- The solutions and technologies spread across Enterprise application, mobility, Big Data, Analytics
- Have been involved in contributing at all level of organization using “intrapreneur-al” skills towards supporting subordinate organizations like business development and sales with engagement and critical inputs to align organizational goals and objectives
Sr. VP – Key Account Management
- 25+ years of diverse experience across an array of technology based companies with increasing responsibilities in Marketing, Business Development, IT Consulting & Outsourcing, Channel Partnerships and Business Operations based on Revenue Share models.
- Extensive experience in E.U., Asia & M.E. regions having built relationship with NEP’s like Nokia Siemens Network, Alcatel, Ericsson etc. and Leading Tier 1 Telecom operators and SIM Vendors.
- Primarily worked with Comviva and Hughes Software Systems( Aricent Now) where he managed ~50 million USD worth of sales.
- Experience in various sectors including Telecom and Financial Services
- He is founder of a boutique Finance and investment banking firm Magna Credits Ltd and also a Stock and share broking/investment advisory firm KR Securities P ltd with membership in leading stock exchanges of India, functioning over the last two decades in Bangalore . Prior to that he had held senior management position in finance with a leading FMCG multinational, Engineering, Technology, Agro-based, Hotel etc.
- His expertise centers around development of business objectives and growth strategies, working alongside private equity investors and management to enhance shareholder value, resource mobilisation, financial restructuring ,M&A etc
- Mr. Raghupathi is a Chartered Accountant and also a Fellow member of the All India Management Association.
Seed Investor, Board Member, Advisor
- A 2nd generation entrepreneur and MD of Navneet Education, a $500 million company.
- He was inducted in his family business (Navneet Education) at a very young age, and he has scaled the company significantly and crated shareholder value.
- He is also an active investor and mentors many startups.
- His Business acumen & experience has been valuable to drive growth at Tejosma
Dr. Soumyendu Raha
- An OCCAM Visiting Fellow at the University of Oxford in 2010. PhD from University of Minnesota.
- Has 15+ years of industrial and academic research experience. Presently a faculty member in the Supercomputer Education and Research Centre of the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
- His research interests and work have been applied at numerous financial and industrial problems & he has published many algorithms for efficient simulation of stiff and nonlinear processes.
- Soumyendu helps Jamoon with fine tuning algorithms and applying mathematical models.
- He has worked for IBM and Cray.